Fire TV Stick streaming media player with Alexa built in
- The #1 best-selling streaming media player, with Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen, released 2019).
- Use the dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV, soundbar, and receiver.
- Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, HBO, and more. Stream for free with Pluto, IMDB TV, and more.
- More storage for apps and games than any other streaming media stick.
- Experience tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, plus browse millions of websites using Firefox or Silk.
- Alexa on Fire TV provides the most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes.
- No cable or satellite? Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, Sling, YouTube TV, and others.
- Pair with compatible Bluetooth headphones to listen to movies and music.
- Reviews (0)
|Size||3.4” x 1.2” x 0.5” (85.9 mm x 30.0 mm x 12.6 mm)|
|Weight||1.1 oz (32.0 g)|
|Processor||Quad-core ARM 1.3 GHz|
|Storage||8 GB internal|
|Wi-Fi connectivity||Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi supports 2×2 MIMO 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 4.1 + LE|
|Voice support||Yes, with the Alexa Voice Remote (included) or free Fire TV App (available for download on Fire OS, Android, and iOS)|
|IR Device Control with included Alexa Voice remote||The included Alexa Voice Remote can control the Fire TV Stick and certain functions (such as power and volume) on a wide range of compatible IR-enabled devices, including TVs, soundbars and A/V receivers. Note: Certain functions may not be available on some IR-enabled devices.|
|Cloud storage||Free cloud storage for digital content purchased from Amazon|
|Ports||HDMI output, Micro USB for power only|
|Audio support||Dolby Audio, 5.1 surround sound, 2ch stereo, and HDMI audio pass through up to 7.1|
|Content formats supported||Video: H.264 1080p30H.265 1080p30. Audio: AAC-LC, HE-AACv1 (AAC+), HE-AACv2 (eAAC+), AC3 (Dolby Digital), eAC3 (Dolby Digital Plus), FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM/Wave, Vorbis, AMR-NB. Photo: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP|